- This event has passed.
Information Session: Buying a Home as a Newcomer
June 24 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join us for a free information session to learn about the process of buying a home as a newcomer.
In this session you will learn about:
- Current market pricing in the province
- Getting pre-approved for a mortgage and finding a lawyer
- Insurance and home inspections
- Searching for a property and putting in an offer
- Closing costs, moving costs, and adjustments
- New to Canada mortgage
- Helpful tips for newcomers
Please note that this session is for informational purposes only.
To register, please contact:
Mohammad Al Masalma | 902-406-6036 | firstname.lastname@example.org