Information Session: Town Hall for Internationally Trained Lawyers
May 23 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Are you an Internationally Trained Lawyer (ITL)? Join members of Nova Scotia Barristers Society for an information session to learn about the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) and their resources and programs that can help you succeed in your career in Nova Scotia. Sponsored by the ITL Multi-stakeholder Work Group.
Learn about the assessment and licensing process for Internationally Trained LawyersDuring the session, you will:
- Get tips for going through the NCA process
- Find out about learning opportunities for NCA students at Canadian law schools
- Have an opportunity to ask questions to Deborah Wolfe, Executive Director, National Committee on Accreditation and Law School Programs
- Learn about observership opportunities, how to get involved with the Canadian Bar Association
- Share your ideas and suggestions for programs and supports you need
Light lunch will be provided.
Seats are limited. Please RSVP before Monday, May 20!
To register for the session, please contact:
Aleksandra Niedzwiecka | 902-406-8835 | email@example.com