- This event has passed.
Information Session: 12 Costly Mistakes that Small Businesses Make
March 17 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Do you know the most common mistakes Canadian businesses make?
With 30 + years of experience as an accountant and consultant, Rod Simpson, CPA CA CMC, has watched many companies make the same small business mistakes. Join us as he explains the most common mistakes small businesses make and how to prevent them.
In this session, you will learn about:
- How attitude and levels of commitment can affect your business
- What you need for effective research and how to know your customers
- How to avoid taking on too much work
- The importance of understanding finances, accounting, and taxation
- How to choose the right business partner
- And much more!
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
Please note: If you live outside Halifax Regional Municipality and would like to attend this session via livestream, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Randy Cochrane | 902-406-7793 | email@example.com