- This event has passed.
Financial Orientation: Completing an Income Tax Return
February 18 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join this workshop for an overview of Canada’s Income Tax system. This workshop’s guest speaker, Jackie Kellestine of Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA, CA), has over 5 years of experience in public accounting. Jackie also has 5 years of experience as the owner and operator of a private accounting and tax company, as well as a fitness studio in Dartmouth.
At this workshop, you will learn about:
- Residency for tax purposes
- T4 and TD1 forms
- Common deductions and credits
- Deadlines fees and penalties
- How to properly file your tax return
- Interpretation and childcare are available upon request
For general information, or to book an interpreter or childcare, please contact:
Ian Shepherd | 902-406-8635 | email@example.com