- This event has passed.
Family Orientation Series (Part 2): The Importance of Positive Discipline
October 22 @ 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Join us for an informational session to learn about positive discipline. Positive discipline is the way to get your children to listen, obey, and behave well without using violence.
In this session, you will learn about:
- What positive discipline is
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your children
- Ways ISANS can help in your parenting journey
- The difference between natural and logical consequences
- Your rights and responsibilities as a parent
- Only 10 people can participate per session, so register early!
- Childcare is available, but spaces are limited
- You must register your child(ren) for childcare at least 48 hours in advance
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Bernadette Guirguis | 902-406-3126 | email@example.com
Sanaa Youssef | 902-406-8655 | firstname.lastname@example.org