- This event has passed.
Basics of Cash Flow
October 15 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for a free workshop to understand the basics of cash flow.
During this workshop you will learn about:
- Why cash flow forecast important
- Five easy steps to making financial projections
- The cash conversion cycle
- Seven tips to ease a “cash crunch”
With 48 hours notice, a livestream of the workshop will be available outside of Halifax Regional Municipality.
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at email@example.com or telephone Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.