- This event has passed.
Basic Computer Skills
April 29 @ 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Number of Sessions: 6
Session Length: 2 hours
A hands-on comprehensive course that includes the following:
- Basic computer functions and how to navigate the internet.
- Identify file types and folders.
- Explore to open, save and close files and create folders.
- Understanding the concept to save documents to various locations including USB flash drive and email attachments.
- Learn to create and print documents such as assignments and resumes.
- Basic formatting such as font, font style, alignments, cut, copy and paste.
- Learn to save and attach photos to documents and emails.
- Practice to use Internet and different web browsing.
For more information, contact:
Zeana Issa | 902-406-8678 | firstname.lastname@example.org