Are you a community organization that wants to welcome and serve immigrants? We provide:
- workshops with information and education about immigration and cultural awareness
- opportunities for service providers to share strategies and ideas for engaging immigrants in the community
- welcoming events for immigrant and non-immigrant communities to interact with one another
For more information please contact:
Nanok Cha | 902.406.4674 | email@example.com
Building Intercultural Competence
As Nova Scotia becomes more culturally diverse, we all need to learn how to welcome and work with immigrants and build a better community together.
This full day workshop will:
- Increase understanding of settlement and integration issues.
- Explore ways to welcome and support new immigrants.
- Develop intercultural relationship building skills for working with new immigrants.
The maximum number of participants is 16 – please be sure to register early.
This interactive workshop is open to organizations, service providers and community volunteers. There is no fee!