Careers at ISANS
We currently have over 260 employees with a wide variety of qualifications, skills and experience. ISANS is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, people with disabilities, racially visible persons and Indigenous Persons.
Our diverse workforce includes employees from over 46 different countries, speaking more than 60 different languages. ISANS is committed to ensuring work-life balance, inclusiveness and a safe workplace for all employees. ISANS provides ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Ongoing Recruitment – we are always looking for substitute instructors and life skills workers:
Current Job Postings
- English as an Additional Language Instructor- Outreach– Closing date December 6, 2019.
- Coordinator, Community Capacity– Closing date December 13, 2019.
- Program Assistant, Visible Minority Newcomer Women at Work– Closing date December 19, 2019.
- Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP) Coordinator, Temporary Accommodation– Closing date December 20, 2019.
- Business Counsellor and Trainer– Closing date December 23, 2019.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the ISANS team, we value the time you have taken to prepare your application. We will happily accept your resume and cover letter merged into one document (either Word or PDF). Please email it to: email@example.com. You will receive an auto-response when your application is received.
We read and consider all applications and we regularly accept unsolicited resumes and keep them for future vacancies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.