Interpretation and Translation services support Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia clients to allow them to participate in Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia programs. Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia translation and interpretation services provide support for:
- settlement interpretation
- health interpretation
- translations of general documents
Settlement and Health Interpretation
The settlement interpreters help clients and staff to communicate with each other while delivering and receiving Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia settlement services.
Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia can translate international identification documents that newcomers need for their settlement in Nova Scotia:
- Certificates and records of birth, marriage, death, family status
- Driving licenses, identification cards
- High school, college, undergraduate university diplomas and certificates
- Professional licensure and membership cards, training certificates
- You must make an appointment
- There are fees for most of these services
- We can translate most documents within a few days
If you have questions about translations of personal international documents, please email email@example.com . It may take up to five working days to process your request.
- if you are bringing documents for translation on behalf of someone else, please bring a signed note of authorization from that person.
- if you want a certified copy of your Driver’s License as required by Access Nova Scotia there is an additional fee of $10.
If you have already spoken to someone and made arrangements for payment, you can use the PayPal option below.
Pay by PayPal
Translation Services: Driver’s License, Criminal Record Check, ID Card, Training Certificate – $30
Translation Services: Driving Record, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Diploma, High School Transcript – $40