- This event has passed.
Youth Support Program
February 15 @ 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Thursday, repeating until March 29, 2018
If you are a refugee youth who has faced barriers to settlement, join this program to have fun, learn, and find support as you plan for your future.
You can join ISANS Youth Support Program if you are 18-25 years of age and arrived in Canada between 2010-2016.
Join this program if you:
- Are having difficulty finding a job or are looking for a better job
- Cannot continue your education due to financial problems, language barriers or for other reasons
- Are unsure about your future and are looking for ways to be more successful OR
- Are discouraged and need help
During this program you will:
- Attend orientations
- Receive support to set goals for yourself
- Be introduced to programs and services (education, employment, volunteer and community resources)
- Have a friendly space to discuss your challenges with other youth
- Have fun and make new friends
- Express your feelings through music and art
For more information, please contact:
Rupesh Dhungana | firstname.lastname@example.org | 902-406-3225