- This event has passed.
Youth Support Program
June 14 @ 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Thursday, repeating until June 28, 2018
Join this program to have fun, learn, and get support as you plan for your future.
ISANS Youth Support Program is open to refugee youth aged 18-25 who arrived in Canada between 2010-2016.
Join this program if you are:
- looking for new employment opportunities
- unable to continue your education
- looking for ways to be more successful
- feeling discouraged and need help
During this program you will:
- get help setting goals
- learn about programs and services (education, employment, volunteer and community resources)
- meet other youth in a friendly and positive environment
- express your feelings through music and art
For more information, please contact:
Rupesh Dhungana | firstname.lastname@example.org | 902-406-3225