An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 16, 2017
Fun – Hope – Self Care – Learning
Come join our new group! We will talk about emotional and mental wellness during our first years of living in Halifax.
This group meets to:
• make friends and have fun
• learn about emotional and mental wellness
• learn and practice relaxation techniques
• discuss issues related to our wellbeing
• learn about programs and services that support our wellbeing.
Please register at our front desk, or contact Carmen Celina Moncayo at 902-406-8640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tell us if you need interpretation and/or babysitting.
Limited to 15 participants!
Wednesdays, 5:00 – 7:00pm
|April 26||July 5|
|May 10||July 19|
|May 24||Aug 2|
|June 7||Aug 16|