- This event has passed.
Sage 50 Accounting
November 13, 2018 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until November 27, 2018
(Formerly Simply Accounting)
Number of Sessions: 8
Session Length: 3 hours
In this class you will learn how to:
- Create a new company using the Setup Wizard
- Use system settings (sales taxes, tax codes, linked accounts, and reports and forms)
- Add and modifying accounts.
- Set up customers and vendors, items, payrolls, and projects.
- Review of receivables and payables
- Record daily customer’s transactions and invoicing customers
- Review and manage inventory and services
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Backup and restore procedures
- CLB 4/5
- Intermediate user skills on Windows 7 operating system and the internet
- Proficient computer keyboard and mouse skills
- Intermediate user skills in Excel
- Basic bookkeeping or accounting
For more information or to register contact:
Tanu Sharma | 902-406-5538 | firstname.lastname@example.org