Risk Management & Business Insurance
February 12 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join Beverly Barker from Co-operators Insurance for a workshop to learn about risk management and business insurance.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Different types of business insurance
- What insurance will cover and will not cover for your business
- Different methods of preventing risk
With 48 hours’ notice, a livestream of the workshop will be available outside of Halifax Regional Municipality.
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at email@example.com or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.