- This event has passed.
May 10 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until June 26, 2018
Number of Sessions: 8
Session Length: 3 hours
In this class you will use Microsoft Office Word and learn how to:
- Create, open, save, print, edit and close documents such as resumes, cover letters, and reports
- Use basic formatting such as, font, font style, alignments, space between lines, change case,
- and format painter
- Change the page layout such as, margins, orientation, paper size, and columns
- Add new pages and create page breaks
- Perform other formatting such as inserting dates, pictures, page numbers, tabs, and tables
- Add new Word art, clip arts, tables and shapes
- Create labels and business cards with your name and contact information.
- Use mail merge to send personalized messages.
- Insert page headers and footers, and page numbers
For more information please contact:
Samira Wahhab | Computer Instructor | 902.406.6453