- This event has passed.
January 30 @ 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Number of Sessions: 8
Session Length: 3 hours
In this class you will use Microsoft Office Word and learn how to:
- Create, open, save, print, edit and close documents such as resumes, cover letters, and reports
- Use basic formats such as font, font style, alignments, space between lines, change case, and format painter
- Change the page layout such as margins, orientation, paper size, and columns
- Add new pages and create page breaks
- Perform other formatting techniques such as inserting dates, pictures, page numbers, tabs, and tables
- Add new Word art, clip arts, tables and shapes
- Create labels and business cards with your name and contact information.
- Use mail merge to send personalized messages.
- Insert page headers and footers, and page numbers
For more information, contact: