- This event has passed.
Information Session: Marketing and Sales Fundamentals for Business
January 15 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
In partnership with the Department of Labour and Advanced Education – Workplace Education Initiatives, ISANS is hosting an information session for a free upcoming training opportunity.
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Be an employed or a self-employed immigrant
- Be an ISANS client
- Have CLB 5 or higher
At this information session, you will:
- Receive an overview of the upcoming course
- Learn if the course is right for you
- Have an opportunity to register for the course
Marketing & Sales Fundamentals for Business will help you understand and use marketing strategies to reach your customers and win more business.
During the course you will learn how to:
- Identify your unique selling proposition
- Create a positioning statement
- Develop a customer profile
- Create a value proposition
- Use social media for marketing
- Understanding the Sales process
- Write a basic marketing plan
Classes will take place Tuesday evenings or Saturday mornings and will be determined by the students.
Registration for this session is required. Space is limited. To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.