Information Session: Labour Standards in Nova Scotia
January 31 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Are you interested in learning about employer responsibilities in Nova Scotia? Join us for a free information session to learn about Nova Scotia labour laws and standards.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Pay rules
- Hours of labour
- Protected leave
- Employment records and pay stubs
- Ending employment
- Foreign worker protections
- How to contact Labour Standards
With 48 hours’ notice, a livestream of the workshop will be available outside of Halifax Regional Municipality.
To attend this free workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.