- This event has passed.
Information Session: Income Tax Returns
March 6 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for a free information session to learn about income tax returns in Canada.
In this session for new Canadians, you will learn about:
- How Canada’s tax system works
- What an income tax return is
- Why you should file an income tax return
- How to file an income tax return
- Where you can get assistance with filing your income tax return
Interpretation is available for this session.
Please note that we will not file your taxes at this session. This session is for informational purposes only.
To register, please contact:
Candice Albright | 902-406-3680 | email@example.com
For more information, please contact:
Ian Shepherd | 902-406-8635 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare is available for children between 19 months and 11 years old.