- This event has passed.
Information Session: Importing for Beginners
February 26 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Are you considering importing, or have you begun importing? Join Jonathan Pendrith, an associate at McInnes Cooper for a free information session to learn about importing products into Canada.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Parties involved in the importation process
- Tariffs/duties and classification of goods
- Free trade agreements
- Monetary penalties
- Entry of goods and the customs release process
- Documents required by customs
- Methods of shipping
With 48 hours’ notice, a livestream of the workshop will be available outside of Halifax
To attend this workshop, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact
902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.