- This event has passed.
Information Session: Financial Management for Small Business
January 15 @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
In partnership with the Department of Labour and Advanced Education – Workplace Education Initiatives, ISANS is hosting an information session for a free upcoming training opportunity.
To be eligible for this program you must:
- be an employed or a self-employed immigrant
- be an ISANS client
- have CLB 5 or higher
At this information session, you will:
- receive an overview of the course
- receive an individual needs assessment
- have an opportunity to register for the course
The course will focus on the necessary skills for business owners to manage their small business finances and help make financially sound business decisions.
Program topics will include:
- Accounting principles
- Basic bookkeeping journal entries
- Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Debt financing and receivable management
- Forecasting and budgeting
Classes are Tuesday evenings from January 22 to April 23 from 5:30- 8:30 pm.
Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793.
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.