- This event has passed.
Essential Skills to Grow Your Small Business
September 17 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
ISANS is pleased to offer Essential Skills to Grow Your Small Business in partnership with the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education – Workplace Education Initiatives.
During this 40-hour course, you will assess and create options to grow your small business and make a long-term plan to handle competitive challenges and market opportunities.
In this course you will:
- discover four ways to grow your business
- use creative tools to explore options to expand your business
- assess which opportunity to pursue by building business cases
- create an action plan for your product, service, or market expansion
- create a visual (?) plan to help you keep on track
To be eligible for this program you must be:
- An employed or a self-employed immigrant
- An ISANS business client
- Have CLB 5 or higher
Register by email at email@example.com or contact Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793.
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.