- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurs Discussion Panel
August 14 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for an interactive discussion panel with immigrant entrepreneurs. Panelists are local business owners who will speak directly about their business experiences and challenges.
Panelists will discuss:
- How they started their business
- Successes and challenges of growing their business
- The dos and don’ts of doing business in Nova Scotia
- Karim George, CEO, In Touch Communications + Proptonics
- Mufaro Chakabuda, Founder & CEO, Maritime Centre for African Dance (MCAD)
- Frantisek Frank Nutar, General Manager, NOVIDENT Dental Laboratory Ltd.
- Vineeta Rajani, Owner & Artist, Halifax Henna
- Edgar Sosa, Founder & CEO, EdNaturals Health Foods
With 48 hours’ notice, a livestream of the discussion panel will be available outside of Halifax Regional Municipality.
To attend this discussion panel, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a CLB level of 5+
- Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Randy Cochrane at 902-406-7793
To become an ISANS business client you must first register as an ISANS client. Please contact 902-423-3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.