- This event has passed.
Basic Computer Skills
September 17 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until October 3, 2018
Number of Sessions: 6
Session Length: 2 hours
A hands-on comprehensive course that includes the following:
- Basic computer functions and how to navigate the internet.
- Identify file types and folders.
- Explore to open, save and close files and create folders.
- Understanding the concept to save documents to various locations including USB flash drive and email attachments.
- Learn to create and print documents such as assignments and resumes.
- Basic formatting such as font, font style, alignments, cut, copy and paste.
- Learn to save and attach photos to documents and emails.
- Practice to use Internet and different web browsing.
For more information, contact Tanu Sharma at email@example.com or (902) 406-5538