- This event has passed.
Basic Computer Skills Training
July 16 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
One event on July 9, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on July 11, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on July 16, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on July 18, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on July 23, 2018 at 9:00am
A hands-on comprehensive course that includes the following:
- Basic computer functions and how to navigate the internet.
- Identify file types and folders.
- Explore to open, save and close files and create folders.
- Understanding the concept to save documents to various locations including USB flash drive and email attachments.
- Learn to create and print documents such as assignments and resumes.
- Basic formatting such as font, font style, alignments, cut, copy and paste.
- Learn to save and attach photos to documents and emails.
- Practice to use Google to search for information
For more information, contact Tanu Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 406-0822