- This event has passed.
Basic Computer Skills
October 16, 2017 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
October 16 – November 2
Tuesdays & Thursdays
6:00 – 8:00pm
Number of Sessions: 6
Session Length: 2 hours
In this class you will learn:
- Basic computer functions and how to navigate the internet.
- How to identify file types and folders.
- How to open, save and close files and create folders.
- How to save documents to various locations including USB flash drive and email attachments.
- How to create and print documents such as assignments and resumes.
- Basic formatting such as, font, font style, alignments, cut, copy and paste.
- How to save and attach photos to documents and emails.
- How to use Google to search for information.
For more information, contact
Samira Wahhab | Computer Instructor | 902.406.6453