ISANS provides a wide variety of workplace communication courses. These classes are for immigrants who are looking for work, currently working, planning to start a business, or currently running their own business. Classes are in-person, online and/or in the workplace.
To take these classes, you must first have a language assessment.
Below is a complete list of English for Work training at ISANS by course type. Please click on the course type and then class name for more information.
General Workplace English Courses
English in the Workplace
Instructor-facilitated Online Courses
- Clear Speaking (online)
- English in the Workplace (online)
- Introduction to Writing (online)
- Learn English on Your Own (online)
- Listening and Speaking at Work (online)
- Workplace Writing I (online)
- Workplace Writing II (online)
- Workplace Writing III (online)
- Workplace Cultural Communication I (online)
- Workplace Cultural Communication II (online)
Self-directed Study Online Courses