Tap into the international talent of immigrants in Nova Scotia
ISANS Skills Match features pre-screened, internationally educated professionals who have the skills you need. ISANS clients have worked with an employment specialist and are ready to work in Canada.
Labour market issues and limited HR capacity have been identified as a key priority and the number one challenge to business growth in Nova Scotia.
Skills Match will help your competitive advantage by providing direct access to a pool of skilled immigrant professionals.
- Free of cost to the employer
- Access to qualified, pre-screened immigrant talent pool across the province
- Opportunity to post jobs and search resumes using key words
- Employer flexibility – you can post jobs and view immigrant talent at your convenience
- Employers will have an opportunity to learn about other Employer Support Programs available at Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia
For information on Skills Match email email@example.com
Already registered? Sign in.
Need to Register? Sign up!
To sign up for Skills Match please complete the registration form below.