Careers at ISANS
We currently have over 190 employees with a wide variety of qualifications, skills and experience. ISANS is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, people with disabilities, racially visible persons and Indigenous Persons.
Our diverse workforce includes employees from over 46 different countries, speaking more than 60 different languages. ISANS is committed to ensuring work-life balance, inclusiveness and a safe workplace for all employees. ISANS provides ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Ongoing Recruitment – we are always looking for substitute instructors and life skills workers:
- ECE Instructor and Substitute
- EAL Instructor-Apr18-ongoing recruitment
- Substitute EAL Instructor
- Life Skills Worker
Current Job Postings
- Coordinator, Mentorship – Closing date April 23, 2018
- Coordinator, Wage Subsidy, Farming Special Project – Closing date April 23, 2018
- Program Assistance, Resettlement Assistance Program – Closing date April 23, 2018
- Online Support Technician – Closing date April 30, 2018
- Program Assistance, Resettlement Assistance Program Job Posting April2018– Closing date April 30, 2018
- EAL Evening Instructor-Apr18-job posting– Closing date May 4th, 2018
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the ISANS team, we value the time you have taken to prepare your application. We will happily accept your resume and cover letter merged into one document (either Word or PDF). Please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an auto-response when your application is received.
We read and consider all applications and we regularly accept unsolicited resumes and keep them for future vacancies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.