Careers at ISANS
We currently have over 260 employees with a wide variety of qualifications, skills and experience. ISANS is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, people with disabilities, racially visible persons and Indigenous Persons.
Our diverse workforce includes employees from over 46 different countries, speaking more than 60 different languages. ISANS is committed to ensuring work-life balance, inclusiveness and a safe workplace for all employees. ISANS provides ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Ongoing Recruitment – we are always looking for substitute instructors and life skills workers:
Current Job Postings
- Supervising Team Lead, Community Integration Services – Closing date April 8, 2019
- Program Assistant, Support Services – Closing date April 8, 2019
- Program Assistant, Language Services – Closing date April 9, 2019
- Consultant, International Labour Mobility – Closing date April 15, 2019
- Crisis Intervention Counsellor–Closing date April 12, 2019
- Assistant, People & Organizational Culture–Closing date April 12, 2019
- Consultant People & Organizational Culture–Closing date April 12, 2019
- ECE Instructor Level 2– Closing date April 15, 2019
- Supervising Team Lead, Language Services – Closing date April 15, 2019
- Coordinator, Private Sponsorship, Refugees– Closing date April 19, 2019
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the ISANS team, we value the time you have taken to prepare your application. We will happily accept your resume and cover letter merged into one document (either Word or PDF). Please email it to: email@example.com. You will receive an auto-response when your application is received.
We read and consider all applications and we regularly accept unsolicited resumes and keep them for future vacancies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.